Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wed., 4/7/21, Watched and had fun with Peyton and Isaac, Wonderful to hear from Lela, Bill put the missing piece on the Gazebo, Did discipleship at church, 79 degrees today, Weeded


                                                                                     
                                                                                   

 Isaac and Peyton read to me on the deck
 Bill got that little top center piece on the roof up there with that pole in the background.  He balanced it and then dropped it in when I told him I could see the screws lined up with the holes. It went in the first time.  WOW!  I prayed before we started.  It sure went easy for him
 Bill screwing the inside plates down
Abby and Hailey
 Abby and Zoey...Evan's feet
 Jack, Evan and Max watching Zoey
 Abby
 Jack and Hailey throwing the football at their house

 Jack and Hailey

Ate breakfast and drank my coffee on the deck.  Bill had a check up with the surgeon who operated on his shoulder.  He still has to take it easy for 2 more months.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over for me to watch.  Peyton had to do reading with her teacher and two other girls from her class on the computer.  We read out on the deck which was nice.  It was so nice, sunny and 79 degrees.  Lela sent me some cute pictures and text messages.  I probably won't be getting many orioles here in Michigan, because she is getting her yard all set for them.  Orange is what they like, and orange is what she is providing for them.  Peyton and Isaac played 3-13 with me.  Lela accidentally called me while we were playing, but we were sure happy to hear from her and talk to her for a few minutes.  It made our day!  Vikki came when we were on the 10 round, so we will have to finish our game tomorrow.  We ate some Easter candy while we were playing, then had hard boiled eggs.  I sure have fun with those kiddos.  I relaxed on the deck in the lounge chair fo a while.  Filled the bird feeders and put suet out for them.  Bill and I went on our motorcycle to the church for our discipleship meeting.  We came out and it was sprinkling.  We hurried and put our helmets on and took off.  It stopped sprinkling when we were about a mile down the road which was nice.  Glad we didn't get a hard rain like Melissa.  I pulled and dug lots of weeds out of our little woods.  I have flowers coming in there and don't want them getting choked out.  Vikki took some amazing videos of the eagles building their nest.  So fun to watch while I was talking to Vikki at the same time so we could enjoy it together.  Melissa called me after Vikki and we talked over an hour.  Texted Adam quite a bit.  It was a great day.








No comments: