Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tues., 4/6/21...Bill is back to taking garbage out YAY! Hailey came over, Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off, Went to prayer

Hailey with the smoothie her Aunt Vikki got her
 Peyton and Isaac by the fire pit getting warm while they do their spelling
Hyacinths, daffodils and other plants!  Love spring time
 Adam's Kayak challenge..standing up...He did it for a minute 3 times.  He's much braver than his Nana
 Eli and his passenger
Isaac, Peyton and Hailey having lunch
Hailey, Peyton and Isaac eating lunch
 After Hailey left, I took a little nap outside...sure was comfy
 Things are blooming around here, YAY!



I hung my oriole and hummingbird feeders out today!  Beautiful 79 degree day today!

Last night at 8:30, I called Hailey to see if she could come watch Peyton and Isaac while we got our taxes done.  She said she could which made me so happy. It isn't going to take us long.  In the morning, I felt great and my arm didn't even feel sore.  Bill had an appointment, so I made me oatmeal and coffee. I got some stuff ready for Hailey and the kids to drink and eat if they wanted to.  I was wishing I had something to make that Hailey would love drinking, but I didn't have time.  I had to leave to meet Bill to get our taxes done.  It didn't take long.  I got home 45 min. after our appt.  Hailey had brought a game for the kids to play.  She was drinking a smoothie which her generous Aunt Vikki had picked up for her.  It made me as happy as Hailey.  We sat under the Gazebo as it was beautiful and warm out.  We did spelling with Peyton and Isaac.  They missed a lot of words this time. They didn't study them very long.  Lots of writing and practice will help them learn them.  They are great spellers.  Hailey and I got some good laughs when we I corrected Peyton's words.  Her words were spelled so funny.  Hailey wanted to hang out with us which was so much fun.  At 11:30, I went and picked up an order for Bill, Hailey and I from Coco Loco.  After I got that, I stopped at McDonalds and got Happy Meals and shakes for Peyton and Isaac.  Bill ate under the Gazebo and the kids and I ate under the pergola.  We talked and watched the kids climb the trees.  Then we all had ice cream sandwiches or drumsticks.  Vikki got here, but had to leave right away because she had a meeting with the kids teacher virtually.  I sent her home with some ham and a bag of Kimmy's rolls.  Hailey left around 2:45 and then I took a nap on the lounge chair.  When my timer went off, I hung out the oriole feeder and hummingbird feeder.  I walked around and looked at my flowers and did a little weeding.  My Clematis is really growing fast now.  Blueberry bushes have buds on them.  Such a fun time of year.  Continuing to pray for Lela as she will be starting radiation soon.  She got some great news from the doctor that she can go to the U.P. for their annual camping trip with Kimmy, Jared and the boys.  I am so happy for her and for her family who loves this camping trip.  God is good! 


 

No comments: