Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday, 4/19/21...Have my 2 weeks in since my second Covid shot, Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac came over, went to Lowes,

                                                                                    

Peyton, Isaac and Kenzie

 Blossom at the top is open now.  There were two coming out of one leaf, but the other blossom fell off
 Isaac and Peyton..loved the cabinets in this kitchen
.
They were both looking like Isaac in the above picture before I took the pictures
Peyton, Kenzie, Isaac, and Bill walking into Lowe's together
Kenzie and Peyton
Kenzie, Peyton and Isaac
Bill's ear is really looking better today
Cushions to go with umbrella
 Made an olive burger
 Chocolate covered strawberries
Got my 2 weeks in after my last Covid shot.  We had our coffee and oatmeal.  Ate inside because it was such a cool morning.  Finally put the Easter baskets, grass, bags, eggs, etc. away.  Kenzie brought Peyton and Isaac over to visit.  They wanted to come see Nana.  Sure made me happy!  Kenzie had got them Flurries and fries.  I warmed up spaghetti for Peyton and Isaac.  We all went to Lowes and Home Depot.  Kenzie got a refrigerator, washer and dryer at Lowes where she found the best deal.  She has really grown up and did a great job talking to the sales people.  Peyton wanted me to go look at paint colors for her bedroom with her.  She picked out her bedspread color so she could make sure the color she picked out for the walls would look good with it.  She was so cute.  She picked out turquoise.  We went to look for chair cushions at The Home Store.  They were all too big.  After Kenzie headed to Vikki's to drop of Peyton and Isaac, Bill and I went to Hobby Lobby, Meijer's and Macksood's look for cushions.  We came home so I could check online.  I ended up going to get the ones at Hobby Lobby.  They were only 11.99 each because they were 40% off.  Such a great price compared to the other ones we looked at that were from $22 to $45 each.  They were the only ones we really liked too.  I made burgers for Bill and and olive burger for me for dinner.  YUM!  I talked to Kenzie while I was making dinner and she told me Travis left her some chocolate raspberry candy on the cupboard.  She made me hungry for chocolate, so I used my last big piece of chocolate to melt and dipped the strawberries I got today in it.  Delicious!  I covered some of my flowers and plants because it is supposed to freeze tonight.  We watched a movie that was really good.  I tried to go back and find the name of it, but couldn't find it again.  It was a great movie about God's love and forgiveness shown to a pastor and his family.  It was a fun day today!  Texted with my Adam.  Talked to Melissa.



No comments: