Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wed., 4/14/21, Vikki brought the kids over, Picked up shed for Vikki and Rody, Went to church for discipleship/Bible Study.

 

 Isaac surprised me and had the pencils, paper and eraser out on the table for spelling.  He even numbered both his and Peyton's papers.  What a sweetie!
 Our snack tonight...ice cream with lots of toppings

Dad had an early therapy appt. this morning.  I ate strawberries for breakfast and then had a banana.  Did my reading, devotion and worship time, then walked around the yard and looked at my plants. Vikki bought Peyton and Isaac over and visited a few minutes before she left for work.  It was so nice how Isaac surprised me when it was time to do spelling and had all their stuff out on the table and even numbered their papers.  I was really nice to them and didn't ring the school bell...(they don't like it when I ring the bell every day their here for school to start).  They did great o their words and did a great job reading.   I asked them what they wanted to do afterwards and they wanted to play 3-13 and have chucklet chops...(chocolate chips).  I had -69, and they were both over 100.  Isaac crunched up the score paper real quick lol.  I made egg/bacon/cheese/bagel sandwiches again when Vikki came.
We picked up a Craftsman Shed for Vikki and Rody at Lowes and dropped it off.  Rody got out of work to be there to help unload it.  Went to church for class.  Bill told me Pastor was out of town, but I told him class was only cancelled for 2 weeks, so we had it tonight.  Found out class was canceled and pastor is on vacation.  Came home and finished my spaghetti I didn't have time to eat.  Watched Leave it to Beaver.  

No comments: