Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thurs. 4/1/21, Got some groceries, Kimmy and the boys and Wyatt came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, the kids colored eggs here

                                                                                      

A dusting of snow this morning and cold temps
Great helpers with egg coloring....Jacob, Eli, Peyton, Adam and Isaac
 Silly picture of some of the kiddos
 Eli and Isaac
Peyton
 Jacob looking at Kenzie's Dog Magazine from way back when 
Adam
 Kenzie's cute bunnies she and Travis got today

I got up at 6:04, took a shower, then went to get burger to make chili and some other groceries before the stores were busy.  I sure did beat the crowds.  I got the chili made before Kimmy and the boys and Vikki and the twins got here, so we could just visit and relax.  Then I saw a text from Adam saying they weren't coming now.  I boo hooed and then was going to call Kimmy, when I got another text from Adam saying April Fools.  He got me good.  Jacob did the same thing.  The boys loved that they got me.  I sure was happy when they all got here.  Wyatt came with them too and is the best dog.  We three girls had him sit on our laps.  We tried to call him and see who he picked to come to.  We all got our fair share with him.  Kimmy, Vikki, Adam and I played 3-13.  Vikki won.  We ate chili for lunch and then had donuts for desert.  Kenzie Video Chatted with us and showed us her two bunnies they got today and also the baby turkey they got.  So cute!  After lunch, we girls listened to some worship songs on You Tube on the tv.  Kimmy, Bill and I flushed the hose to the kitchen faucet again.   Some more black pieces came out, but the pressure didn't increase as much as last time.  Kimmy found the model # under the sink and took a picture of it.  She called the Delta Faucet Co. then and they are sending us the part we need to fix it for free.  She is such an amazing daughter and saves us lots of money.  The kids colored eggs for me for Easter which was a huge help for me and fun for them.  I forgot to take a picture of them coloring them, so had them sit at the table with some colored eggs and took a picture of them then.  I caught a mouse in my chipmunk trap.  Go figure!  Kimmy and I walked around and looked at the plants and flowers starting to come up and starting to bloom.  Adam and Jacob went home with Vikki to spend the night there.  Eli was pretty happy about being the only child at home.  He loves that, but I'm sure he wouldn't if it were for very long.  I did some laundry after they left.  It sure is fun having the kids on Easter Vacation and getting to spend time with everybody each day.  Tomorrow will be put on the roof to the gazebo day.  Rody, Bruce, Jared and the boys are going to come help, so it should go well.  


No comments: