Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wed., 4/21/21, Vikki brought the kiddos over, Went to a couple garage sales, went to discipleship/class


Isaac's little spot...he's under that blanket
Isaac beat Peyton and I...he had negative 30 and we both had 92
Peyton loved that she had this great run in cards
Isaac with his hover board bag...Lenny too

Peyton and Isaac singing You are my Sunshine while Isaac plays the Ukulele.  He just learned how to play it.  So cute together!

I borrowed the pictures below from Kimmy's blog
 Jacob getting ready to do a drill on the agility ladder
 Jacob in action
Eli at his soccer game
Jacob and Adam
Adam took this of Wyatt with his big smile!!!
Eli must have got a good catch...Wyatt watching
Jacob with his magnetic structure balls creation...He sure reminds me of Papa when he was young...such a handsome guy!
 Close brothers and wonderful boys
Eli and Wyatt...another handsome Russell grandson
Great smile always...so handsome

Bill left for therapy.  I took a shower and got my hair done just as Vikki and the kids got here.  Came down and got my hugs and made coffee for Vikki and I.  We talked to Kimmy on the phone while we played some worship songs on the TV.  We waved to Vikki as she left, then Peyton started her reading online with her teacher and a couple of other kids.  I read my Bible and Isaac got some free time on his device.  When Peyton was done, I gave them a spelling test.  They both got them all right.  The did a good job reading Ralph the Mouse, and wanted to keep reading to see what happened.  I uncovered my plants once it warmed up above freezing.  It sure was a cold windy day.  The kids wanted mac and cheese for lunch.  I made Vikki and I an olive burger when she got here to pick up the kids.  We were going to a garage sale she saw down our road, then decided to check out and see how many Freeland Garage sales were open.  Only a couple, but I did find an Adidas sweatshirt for Jack. She wanted $5, but I asked if she would take $4 and she did.  It never hurts to ask.  
Vikki found some wool carders (sp) for Kimmy.  She always has a good eye for finding things over all of us.  We talked to Melissa and Kimmy while we were riding.  Vikki got something to put her mealworms in at the one down the road from us, Isaac got a cool thing, with little scissors that pull out, and lots of other things that come out.  I got some banners for my banner holder Stacie got me.  Adam texted me and showed me a picture his grandma Russell sent him of lots of snow in her yard.  Yikes.  I'm glad we didn't get that.  Vikki and the kids left, and I went to disciple Diane, then to Tough Questions Class that pastor is teaching.  It was very good.  Please remember to pray for Lela.  She is starting her radiation today.  I've been thinking of her lots and praying.  
















2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Including us in your prayers means a lot to us. Two sessions down...A few more to go like 30!!! I'm making the mask my friend. Yes...lots and lots of snow. So strange but the plants have all survived well. Some folks have lost tree limbs. We are fine.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Glad you are wise enough to make the mask your friend and do what you need to do to get through this. Hope the therapy afterwards is helping! We got light snow this morning, but nothing like you. Happy your plants have all survived! Another blessing from the Lord as you go through this.