Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tues., 4/20/21, Vikki brought kiddos over, Bill took lights back to Costco, Went to intercessory prayer at church


Isaac doing his spelling test
Peyton doing her spelling test
 Peyton was writing and Isaac said she looked like a penguin with that on her head

Bill and I enjoyed our coffee and oatmeal this morning.  With the weather so cool, the coffee sure sounded and tasted good this morning.  We did our morning reading. Played some good worship music.  Vikki brought the kids and had a coffee here before she went to work.  She left and we waved goodbye to her, then I went out and uncovered the plants/flowers I had covered last night.  When I came in, we started spelling.  We read after that.  Bill went with Charlie to Costco to take the extra set of lights we bought back since we didn't need them.   He picked up a few things for me while he was there.  I went to make eggs for Isaac and and egg sandwich for Peyton and me.  There were only 3 eggs left, so I called Bill and had him pick up eggs too, so I could make Vikki a sandwich when she came back.  I made Vikki's sandwich while she set up the computer for the kids to do their assessment with their teacher.  After that, they left for home.  Bill cut up the big post he, Kimmy and the boys got out of the woods.  In the evening, I went to intercessory prayer.  Lots of good worship and prayer offered up to the Lord.  Kimmy called and said her Poison Ivy is worse.  Poor girl.  Jared's is better which I am so thankful for.  Now Bill has it on his knee.  Yikes...He was itching, so I gave him Iva Rest to put on it.  Kimmy and Jared got a really nice trailer for their kayaks/canoe.  Covered my some of my plants/flowers again tonight.  It's supposed to get down to 26 degrees tonight.

No comments: