Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thurs., 4/8/21, Vikki brought the kids, talked with Kimmy on speaker phone with Vikki, went to Old Town Drive in and got Coney dogs,

                                                                                      

Peyton and Isaac playing 3-13 with me
Peyton...Bill on the tractor dethatching and aerating the lawn

 These leaves just came out on this tree today.   Didn't see any green this morning, but in the afternoon when I got home lots of green on the tree
Tree is blossoming now
 Hailey re-injured her wrist which never had healed properly.  Has to rest it for 6 weeks.
Bill relaxing on the deck
 My Clematis is really growing fast now
Vikki and I went and watched the eagle today
Took a video...

Ate breakfast out on the deck.  It was a beautiful morning, so I picked up the  small sticks and weeds I had pulled up and cut and put them in the Yard Waste bin.  I put the big sticks on the fire pit.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac and we sat outside for a while before she had to leave for work.  We waved goodbye, then started our spelling after they had 15 minutes of device time.  Melissa called me and I talked to her for a while.  The kids did great on their spelling today and each only missed 1.  We celebrated with some candy out of the Easter basket I made up for the adults on Sunday.  We read inside today, because Peyton is scared of bugs outside, so it's hard for her to concentrate on reading.  We finished the Little House book and will start the next one Tues.  We played 3-13 and I made mac and cheese for them for lunch.  We finished yesterday's game and got done just as Vikki was pulling in the driveway.  We decided to go watch the eagles, so we both drove separately and parked and watched.  We didn't see anything, so we went in the cemetery to watch.  We waited a minute outside our cars and saw it fly.  I took short video.  We went back and sat in the turn around where we were at first.  The eagle just sat in the tree the whole time.  We left and went to Aldi's and I got some fruit, cereal and also a nice computer chair they have there this week.  Kimmy and Jared got their first Moderna shots. They were doing good when I talked to them a while afterward.  3 of our friends in Faith Riders have covid symptoms.  One for sure has it and the other two who were around her think that is what they have too.  One was tested today, but won't get the results until Monday.  Bill and I went to Old Town Drive In for Coney Dogs, fries and Root Beer.  Yum!  They were super busy!  If more places served outside like that right now they would do great business and it sure would be safer.  Melissa face timed me and Hailey showed me her wrist.  She re-injured her wrist.  She went to get it looked at and found out it never healed right, so now she has to let it rest and heal for 6 weeks or live with it the way it is.  She is choosing to rest it.  Smart girl!  They wrapped it good for her.  We watched Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune and a movie about a Bible that passed through many people and the stories with it. We ate a drumstick for a snack.  Bill put my chair together.  It's comfy and will fit nicely under the desk.  Talked to Vikki and she said Kimmy and Jared's arms are real sore and they are tired.  Awe...prayed for them right away.  This on top of Poison Ivy can't be fun!   

No comments: