Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tues., 4/13/21, Bill took out the garbage, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came overKimmy and Jacob came over, Did Faith Riders Zoom Chapter Meeting, Watched Season 2, Episodes 2 and 3

                                                                                   

 Bill looking over the old part he took out when he fixed the faucet

After Bill put the new part in, the faucet worked great and I once again have pressure for hot water
 Jacob and Isaac
Jacob and Wyatt
Someone posted these amazing pictures of the eagles we've been watching
Lela sent me some nice pictures of her beautiful plants today

 I can't even imagine all the work that went into making their yard look so amazing and all the work in keeping it looking so nice
 Jacob and Eli in their Kayak life jackets
Adam in his life jacket
 Jacob did great his first time on the hoverboard today in the house and did even better outside 
Kenzie gave me this cute raccoon pot because we always had raccoons in the basement window wells.  I planted a hen and chick in it
I transplanted a Christmas Cactus I started for Kenzie  today!  

I got up early because I thought Kimmy was coming at 8.  Vikki had told me she texted Adam and that's the time he told her his mom would be coming.  I made a pot of coffee right away for us to have, then got ready, read my Bible.  It was 9 and she still wasn't here, so I did my morning reading, and then put worship on.  Vikki got up earlier than she had planned, so she and the kids came over.  I had just finished digging around the brick post in the front by the driveway so my plants would grow better, and it would be easier for Bill to mow around them.  I was pretty tired after all that digging, so will do around the other post tomorrow.  Kimmy was talking to Vikki and told her Jacob had to take his PSAT test so she couldn't come til later.  The bonus was that Jacob got to come too.  Vikki was going to show me Adam's text, but when we looked, we couldn't find where she asked him the time.  We found where she and I were texting and she texted 8 for when the Chosen was going to be on the next day.  I didn't get up much earlier than normal and it was nice to have everything done and the birds fed too.  Peyton and Isaac sure love that Hoverboard.  They are both wanting to use it.  Vikki has to keep track of who's been using it for how much time.  When Kimmy and Jacob got here, Jacob got on it in the house and it didn't take long and he was used to it and going backwards even.  I made egg, bacon, cheese sandwiches on bagels for lunch.  Vikki helped me put the sandwiches together.  Jacob liked it too.  We were all full after that big sandwich.  We went outside and the kids rode it around in the driveway by the shed.  Jacob came out and did great on it.  We girls sat and watched them.  Kimmy and I walked around and looked at my plants, then we all sat on the deck with Bill.  It was 63 degrees but windy.  Glad the sun was out at least.  Vikki, Kimmy, Jacob and I played 3-13.  Kimmy was the big winner.  Bill fixed my faucet.  Thanks, Kimmy, for finding the model number and ordering the free part.  It sure works great now, and it is so nice to have pressure for hot water too.  Kimmy is always saving us money!  Everybody left after that.  I dug up more weeds with roots out by the woods.  I lost track of time, and when I came in, I realized I only had about 25 minutes to make and eat dinner.  I made spaghetti really quick and we ate it down fast.  We finished just in time to join the Faith Rider's Chapter  Zoom Meeting.
It was nice seeing everyone on the screen.  Poor Elaine is still sick but joined us.  She sure didn't sound good though.  3 girls had Covid, so that is why we just are doing Zoom Meetings.  At 9 we watched Season 2, Episode 2 of the Chosen.  Then we got a surprise when we listened to Dallas afterward.  He showed a sneak peak of Episode 3, then told us we were going to get to watch it right then.  It was a great episode.  I did this blog afterward, so it was midnight before I went to bed.  




No comments: