Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thurs., 4/29/21, Peyton and Isaac came over, Planted the rest of the plants Marie gave me

Pot I carved at Kimmy's all finished

Isaac making his cross necklace
Peyton making her cross bracelet


Isaac and Peyton showing what they made

Vikki brought the kids.  Made Starbuck's Coffee for Vikki and I. We talked to Kimmy.  She showed me a picture of my carved pot all done.  We listened to good worship music too.  Vikki left, Peyton and I waved and Vikki honked...which is what we usually do. We did spelling and Isaac got them all right and Peyton only missed 3.  We finished reading the third Ralph the Mouse book.  They read the Picture Bible after that.  Peyton told me yesterday that she wanted to do Art class.  I went through my old Sunday School Project Tote and got some things out for them to choose from.  She picked the cross bracelet.  Isaac wanted to do a sheep, but we decided to make it easy and do the same projects.  We will do that one next week.  I cleaned my fan, and cleaned the two Kimmy's getting.  They sure were dirty, but look great now.  Vikki came and she, Peyton and I had egg, bacon and cheese bagel sandwiches.  Isaac wasn't hungry. We talked to Kimmy and Jacob had just got his bottom braces on.  They were getting shakes from McDonalds.  I'm praying he isn't in a lot of pain.  I remember how braces can hurt.  I talked to Melissa and Kenzie today.  Texted with Adam and Eli.  I always talk and text with Vikki.  I planted the rest of the plants from Marie.  We didn't get as much rain as they said today, so I had to do some watering.




No comments: