Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tues., 4/27/21, Went to pick up some things from our Friends Bill and Christine, Dropped thing off at Goodwill, Spent lots of time outside

 

Isaac with shoes
 Peyton without shoes...this is when we got to her house, but she came to our house today without shoes.  I remember Adam doing that lots, but didn't think there would ever be another grandchild that would forget their shoes....I was wrong...

Got up early and made oatmeal and coffee.  We went to Bill's appt. to pick up some furniture and things they are giving us since he is retiring from being a radiologist and won't be working here any longer.  He and Christine had moved to Ludington, but he still came back and stayed here to work a couple of days each week.  It was so thoughtful of them to think of us, and it will be a blessing to share furniture with Kenzie and Travis for the home they are remodeling.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac.  We did spelling.  They wrote their words they missed five times, studied them, and they gave each other a test on those.  I shampooed the chairs for them and they look great.  One is a Lazyboy.  I kept a couple of things a standing fan and a box fan.  Also got lots of foil, saran wrap, etc. in new boxes for the camper.  Got some Starbucks and Tim Horton Coffee too!!!  Isaac got a full sized bed.  Nice blessings from the Lord.  We read Ralph the Mouse and then the Picture Bible.  After loading and unloading stuff, and then loading for Goodwill and to take to Vikki's, I was ready for a rest when I got home.  We also went to Culver's and I was super full as they gave us double burgers instead of singles that we thought we were getting.  I laid on the swing outside and enjoyed the fresh air and watching the birds for a while.  I used the charger on the Gazebo to charge my phone and it worked great.  Did my blog and now going to join a zoom meeting to pray for Muslims during Ramadan.  A missionary that our church supports in India passed away last night because of Covid.  She ran a Children's Home and was such a dear person and follower of Jesus.  The hospitals in India are full because of Covid and she couldn't get a room.  My heart is sad for such a loss, but happy at heaven's gain.  She had been to our church a few times. Keeping her family and ministry in prayer.


No comments: