Friday, July 2, 2021

Fri, 7/2/21 Vikki and I went for a walk, I went home for Diane and Jame’s baptisms, came back to campground, Jacob spent the night

Me, Bill, Isaac, Hailey, Peyton, Jacob, Eli and Adam in the camper
Bill baptizing James in our pool


Bill baptizing Diane in our pool
Jacob trying to beat Aunt Vikki and I a putt putt (he didn't)   Vikki won the first game and I won the second.  Jacob did really good though!
Jacob, Peyton and Isaac roasting marshmallows for s'mores

 Vikki and I walked around the campground.  I packed things to take home. Kimmy and the boys came up, I at least got to see them and hug them.  I went home.  Bill mowed the grass and weed whacked.  I hoed the garden, got burger and other things from Jack’s.  Went home and helped Bill put cushions on chairs on deck. I wiped off the tables.  Everyone got here around 3:15.  Bill Lucio and his family came and so did Charlie and Sue.  Bill did a good job baptizing James and Diane.  While they were drying off, I went to Sams and picked up cupcakes and ice cream for Diane’s birthday.  After everyone left, Mike Vargas came and brought a ramp.  He had a cupcake and ice cream too.  I cooked up burger for sloppy joes tomorrow and then left for the campground.  Kimmy, Adam and Eli had left, but Jacob stayed to spend the night with us! Yay!!!  We went and played 2 games of putt putt, went swimming,  relaxed in the hot tub, Jacob got the campfire ready and we did s’mores, then we played 3-13.  Vikki won and Jacob came in second.  Vikki cut onions and I mixed up the sloppy joes so I can just plug them in in the morning.  It was such a great day


No comments: