Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thurs., 7/22/21, Went to Kimmy's to feed animals, Kimmy called and made my day!!! Packed for our trip

 

Had beans from Kimmy and Jared's garden for dinner tonight.  I should have taken a  picture before we took our helpings out.  They were yummy!
Zucchini from our garden I picked today
Green peppers I picked today.  I picked 6 more, but made stuffed peppers with them.  Took all of these veggies to Bruce and Melissa.  Things are growing fast this year!
Kimmy sent me some wonderful pictures from Copper Harbor today.  Adam, Jared, Jacob, Eli and Wyatt
Adam, Eli, Kimmy, Wyatt and Jacob
Adam at the top of Jacob's Falls
Jacob and Jared 
Eli...I borrowed the last two pictures from Lela's blog.  I sure love reading her blog and looking at her pictures
Kimmy, Eli and Jared kayaking on Lake Fanny Hoe


Did my reading, went to Kimmy's to check on animals and feed them.  Everything was good today.  The potato bugs were all gone!  Yay!  Tank was working great today too.  The highlight of my day was when Kimmy called.  It was so good to talk to her and say hi to the boys too.  They were at the Jam Pot buying some goodies.  I remember going there and all the good stuff they had.  I also remember going to Jacob's Falls and the kids finding lots of money in the water.  (Papa fooled them and kept throwing quarters in)  They had so much fun.  Great memory!  I'm so happy they are all having such a great time.  I did lots of packing today.  Just have last minute stuff to put in the camper.  I can't wait until the Royce grandsons get home so I can hear about their camp experience.  I hope the letters I wrote each of them get there in time.  I dropped off veggies and got to see Melissa today.  Talked to Vikki and she FaceTimed me to show me Isaac's new haircut.  He always looks handsome.





No comments: