Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday, 7/5/21, went for morning swim, took a shower in our outside shower sprayed Clam to waterproof it, Talked to Marie

 

What a great Pat Hand Winning hand I got dealt in the Queen round of 3-13
Isaac and Peyton starting the fire


Isaac had so much fun on his hoverboard
Papa showing Isaac something on his phone

Did my morning devotions and Bible reading, ate breakfast, then Vikki, the kids and I went for a morning swim.  When we got back to the camper, I took a shower and washed my hair in the outside shore we got. It’s so nice.  Vikki and I sprayed the Clam to waterproof it.  I called my friend Marie. She and her husband are in their 80’s and took their 5th wheel to Shipshewana to camp.  She has been sick for over a year and unable to get around good so this is a miracle.  Their air conditioner wasn’t working so I thought I’d better check on them since it’s in the 90’s and very humid.  They were doing good and have an appointment to get the air conditioner fixed tomorrow.  I talked to Melissa and they were going to swim at our house.  Bill and I walked around the campground.  We all went swimming again, even Bill this time.  I talked to Kimmy.  Jacob was happy as he’s buying Kimmy’s Apple Watch and Kimmy is getting one like Jared’s.  Jacob will be able to compete with us in exercise and steps now! Yay!  Vikki and I played 3-13.  I won.  Bill went to the Trinity Riders meeting. Vikki made yummy rice and broccoli for dinner for us.Vikki and I walked around the campground while the kids played at the playground.  When we got back to our campsite we relaxed in the hammocks.  Bill got back.  The kids and I played a half game of 3-13 before they had to go to bed.  Vikki, Bill and I played 3-13 and Vikki won.



No comments: