Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sun., 7/18/21, Went to prayer before church, helped in Kid's Church, checked animals at Kimmy's, Went to Frankenmuth on motorcycle

Nice ride to Frankenmuth....enjoyed riding on the back roads in Frankenmuth
Bill by his Brick
Me by Bill's Brick...It's the one above where I am pointing
Melissa sent me these pictures of Jack, Evan and Max when
                                                   they were dropped off at Camp


We went into prayer before church.  I had to leave early as I was helping teach the kids today.  Vikki, Rody and the kids sat with dad.  We met Annette and Terry and talked to them a while.  After church, we got my favorite wrap from Cody's Landing and Bill got Chicken Strips.  I called Max, Jack and Evan and talked to each one to let them know I would be praying for them and to have lots of fun.  I love those boys so much and hope this is a great experience for them.  I went and checked on Kimmy and Jared's animals and fed them.  When I got home Bill was napping, so I took a short nap too.  We decided to ride the motorcycle to Frankenmuth and walk around through town.  We found some Natural Soaps we have been looking for.  Maple Grill was out of them.  It was such a beautiful day for a ride.  I listened to worship music on our ride.   We stopped and got ice cream on our way home.  Bill got a sundae and I got a banana split.

No comments: