Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tues., 7/20/21, Went to Kimmy's to feed animals, Made zucchini bread, picked a few tomatoes and some Kale from our garden, Ice cream with Tina and Chris



I love this cat, Steve, at Kimmy's.  I told the boys I would give their cats lots of attention.  I am enjoying doing just that  
Kitty always wants me to rub it's tummy
Max with Leader-in-training group at Camp Timbers.  He is the second from the right in the back row
Evan at the top of the climbing tower at Camp Timbers


I was happy to see this picture Lela posted of one of her great helpers!  That's my Jacob!
Hers too.  We share him!  He is one amazing grandson of both of ours!

Went to Kimmy's right away to check on animals and feed them.  There were still potato bugs on the potatoes after spraying them good yesterday, so tomorrow I will bring Seven Dust Powder from our house to put on them.  The spray doesn't seem to do anything to them.  I like both cats, but this cat is so friendly and always comes running up to me to greet me.  Then it always rolls over for me to rub it's tummy.  Such a sweet cat!!!  I only saw one oriole, but I know they have been there because all three jelly containers were empty.  I filled them and then on Friday, I fill the liquid containers with fresh food.  
Vikki had a headache today.  I sure am praying for her to feel better fast.  
I picked more tomatoes and some kale in the garden.  We had BLT's for dinner.  YUM! I made zucchini bread from the zucchini I picked yesterday.  It was delicious.
I talked to Melissa for a long time on the phone.  I sat out on the deck reading my Bible and devotions today.  Melissa called and then her and Bruce stopped in for about 10 minutes and sat on the deck with Bill and I.  I was so happy to see them.  I sent a loaf of zucchini bread home with them.  Bill and I met Tina and Chris at Mooney's and sat outside and enjoyed ice cream and talking and laughing with them.  We sure had fun.  I was sure happy when Bill told me that Bruce posted pictures of the boys at Camp Timbers.  I posted them on here.



No comments: