Thursday, July 15, 2021

July 15, 2021, HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY JACK!!!, Kimmy and the Boys came over, Vikki and twins came over, Kenzie and Travis came over

Happy 13th Birthday Jack!
Our handsome 13 year old
These pictures from Jack's party at Kokomos were supposed to be last, but I didn't feel like moving them around.  
Jack

 Jack with his Birthday cake
Eli at Kokomos
The kids had so much fun on the water boats squirting each other
 They had lots of fun riding the go carts too

 Jack having fun at his party


Connor, Eli, Jack and Caleb at Kokomos.  Jack had so much fun at his party and so did the rest of the kids.
My Peter Rabbit was up on the deck relaxing this morning

Mylee on my little bridge
Adam, Jacob, Eli and Max
Isaac, me and Peyton

Jack, Evan and Melissa

Me and Travis and Kenzie's new puppy,  Jasper (Jazzy) He's such a sweet puppy.  We all love him!
Abby was in the window with her cone on.  Max peeked out and smiled at me!
Eli, his kitten, and Jazzy

Peyton and Kenzie...Adam photo bombing in the background lol!


Isaac, Kenzie, Peyton, second row....Eli, Adam and Jacob.  Some of my good looking grandkids
Kenzie, Travis and Jasper
Peyton, Jacob, Adam and Isaac having lots of fun

Peyton and Jacob playing with Kinetic Sand

My zinnias 
Our corn is getting very tall
and our squash and pumpkins are  amazing.  Cucumbers are in the middle somewhere.  Only five plants total were planted.
Pretty Dahlia
My buckets are overflowing

Bill took Charlie down to U of M for a doctor appt. and procedure.  Sue called me and talked to me.  She told me she's having trouble with her knees and has lots of trouble going down stairs.  I went over to her house and got some things she needed in the basement and brought them up for her.  Then I prayed for her knees.  I gave her an amazing worship CD so she has it to listen to also.  I came home and got there just ahead of Kimmy and the boys.  Vikki and the kids came a few minutes later, then Kenzie and Travis came.  We hung out for a while, then Melissa called. When I told her I was going to Sam's she asked if I could pick up candles for Jack's cake.  Peyton and I went to get donuts at Tim Hortons, then went to the Party store and face timed Melissa while we walked through the store looking at what they had for a 13 year old.  Melissa picked out what she wanted over the phone and we got it.  We went to Sam's club and got muffins after that.  We came back home, and all went to Melissa's.  Kimmy cut Jack's hair and Vikki, Kenzie, and Kimmy cut Travis's hair.  We all had a great time hanging out for Jack's Birthday, singing to him and eating donuts and muffins.  We spent a lot of time there.  Bill messaged me that he and Charlie were eating in Owosso.  Bruce got home.  We said hi and talked for a few minutes, then packed up and went to the library.  Kimmy and Eli picked out some DVD's for their trip.  Jacob and Adam were at Aunt Bippi's.  Kenzie met us at the library to pick up the kitten. She is watching it while they are on their camping trip.  She and Travis left.  Kimmy, Isaac and I took Eli to Jack's Birthday party at Kokomos.  We dropped him off with Melissa and Bruce, and then headed to Vikki's.  We walked around and looked at her garden.  Kenzie got her a Knockout Rose today to surprise her and she planted it in the front.  It's very pretty and adds color.  The kids all had fun jumping on the trampoline. Kimmy worked on giving another coat to the damaged wall at Vikki's.  It is looking great.   I picked up pizza and breadsticks and we all ate pizza.  Melissa called, so Kimmy, the boys and I went to pick up Eli.  It rained just for a short time at the party, but the kids went in the water boats during the rain and had so much fun.  They had fun on the go carts too!  Kimmy and the boys left for home.  We had go rain here too, so I walked around and looked at all my plants and the garden.  Adam and I texted lots of good nights and good mornings to cover the time we won't be able to text.  It was such a great day.  I am so thankful to God for my family.  Each one is such a special blessing and so loved.



 

















No comments: