Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thurs., 7/8/21, Rained all last night, Watched a movie with Peyton and Isaac, Vikki drove us home to do laundry. She needed to bring Lenny’s cage to Rody because Lenny is getting anxious and chewing the wall. Took broken chair with phone holder back.

 Vikki had to go get some groceries, and it was really wet out from last night’s rain, so Peyton, Isaac and I watched a movie.  Rody called Vikki and Lenny chewed the same wall again.  He needs the cage, so she drove us home.  We both did laundry, I took the broken chair we just got back to Dicks. Mike from church was working and spotted me right away and said he would help me return the chair and order one the same color.  He was so nice and super helpful.  I had prayed on my way for God to make it easy because I don’t like returning things.  He sure answered!!! I picked up an olive burger and fries from Culver’s for dinner.  Bill had to be at a meeting, so couldn’t come with me.  I weeded some, cut off some dead flowers and called Family Life Radio to see who to send a flyer for our Rally for CMA in Sept. to.  The person was really nice that I talked to.  Jacob and Adam were going to come spend the night at the campground, but Adam had to work more with his sheep, so they are all coming tomorrow now.  We are looking forward to that.  

No comments: