Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Wed., 7/7/21, Went to Bay City, swam, played 3-13

 Bill left at about 8 to go home for a Dr. Appt. I was thanking God for having it not rain like they said it was going to since he had to ride the motorcycle.  He texted me and was home safe. Cooler day today.  I did my reading, devotions and praying in my room before everyone else got up. We ate sausage, eggs and toast for breakfast, then drove to Bay City. We went to Walmart so Vikki could get a new air mattress since hers leaked last night and went flat.  Went to Goodwill and Vikki gave me some shoes to try on that are like Misty’s she wears in the lakes to find rocks.  They fit great and felt so comfy. Then Vikki decided she would try one on and it fit her too and she loved it. Oh no….we both wanted those shoes then.  A girl watching us was laughing at us trying to decide who was going to be the one to get them.  We went to a couple of regular stores to see if we could find a pair but all were out.  They are called Sea Sox.  She was sweet and let me have the shoes, but we laughed lots about them.  I took a nap, then we swam. We played 3-13 with the kids . Vikki won.

No comments: