Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wed., July 14, 2021, Went to Kimmy's, Their butterflies came out of their chrysalis, Visited my friend Phyllis, Vikki and the kids came over to swim, then we went to pick blueberries

Wyatt smiling at me...he smiled lots today
Eli with his buddy
Eli walking his sheep
Jacob walking his sheep
The butterfly on the far end is out...it wasn't long and the other one started coming out


This is it before it's wings were completely stretched out...so neat to watch

Designed beautifully by God.  
Jacob with his new haircut, Adam and Eli
With Wyatt added to the picture
Isaac and Peyton

Isaac, Nana and Peyton
Isaac, Vikki and Peyton

They sure did a great job picking.  I have never seen bushes so fun and sticking out in the paths.  You sure can tell we have had lots of rain this year.  They were delicious.  Good thing they didn't weigh us before and after.  They told us to enjoy eating some though.

Beautiful berries and nice and big
Isaac, Peyton and me


Looking at the creek their mom and Aunt Kimmy used to play in when they were young.
We passed this and turned around to take a picture.  It looks so fun and relaxing


 I went to Kimmy’s at around 10:30 to visit and to learn how to take care of the animals while they are gone on their camping trip. I picked up Angel food cake and no bake cookies and took them there and Kimmy got home a few minutes after I got there and she brought muffins.  That’s what I tried to get but the store didn’t have any.  We sure had lots of yummy snacks.  Jacob got a haircut and looks so handsome.  The other boys got their haircuts later. I saw pictures and they look very handsome also.  We walked around and looked at her plants and walked through her woods.  She showed me what to do for the animals.  We came in the house and Eli noticed the butterfly was out of the chrysalis.  They thought the other one would come out tomorrow, but ten minutes later, Eli noticed it was starting to come out.  I was so happy I was there to watch it with them.  What a miracle to see how God has created them to do this.   I ate a muffin and then left for home.  I went and had a long visit with my dear friend, Phyllis, who is battling against cancer now.  She has the victory in Jesus Name!  It was so good to visit with her. She looked good and has such strong faith. We spent time praying and now are expecting her miracle.  I took her a worship CD Rody made for her.  Andy was there too and it was nice to talk to him too.  I got home and swam with Vikki and the kids.  Then we went and had fun picking blueberries.  Peyton and isaac were great pickers this year.  They gave me their berries.  We always have so much fun.

No comments: