Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday, 7/19/21, Went and had a nice visit and walk with Melissa, Swam with Bill, Vikki and the kids, Went to Big Boy, Took a 2 mile bike ride

 

Such a fun visit with Melissa today
Me and my Abby dog

Vikki, Isaac, Peyton and I eating yummy hot fudge brownie cake desserts at Big Boy
Bill tilled the garden today.  Everything is growing so big.  Got tomatoes, green peppers, zucchini, kalarabbi and lettuce so far
Isaac and Peyton rollerblading
Pictures of Bruce and Melissa on their hike yesterday after they dropped the boys off at camp

Did my morning routine and enjoyed reading on the deck. I went to Kimmy's and fed the animals, stirred the grain, checked the water tanksgave lots of attention to the cats, sprayed the awful potato bugs, and made sure the orioles had enough jelly and food.  Watered the plants on the decks.  Came home and took care of my birds.  Went to Melissa's.  I picked up potato soup from Souper Cafe for her to have for lunch.  I had the other half of my turkey bacon avocado wrap from yesterday.  We enjoyed lunch on her porch in the shade.  We enjoyed our much needed time together.  We sat and visited on the porch, then went for a walk around the subdivision and visited some more.  We got back and I got to spend some time with Abby.  She is feeling much better and is doing good now.  We had fruit ice cream bars after we got back.  Sure tasted yummy and cool after our walk.  Thank you Melissa!  It hit the spot after our walk in the heat.  Hailey is a councilor at a kids camp at BayShore this week, and the boys are gone to camp, so Bruce and Melissa are without children this week.   They got a nice hike in yesterday after they dropped the boys off.  I left so I could get home around 2.  Vikki and the kids came over for a swim because it was super hot out.  Bill and I were already in the pool.  Afterwards, we ate, then Vikki, the kids and I went to Big Boy in Midland and she treated me to hot fudge brownie cake.  Thank you Vikki.  It was delicious. 
It was such a nice day with family.  I sure am missing Kimmy and family.  I know they are having a great time though and I'm so happy for them.   






No comments: