Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday, 7/30/21, Last day at BayShore, Cooler but so nice, Packed stuff up, Bill dumped tanks, parked again, then hung out with Vikki, Hailey, Peyton, Isaac, Paul, Wes and Gayla

Isaac and Hailey.  We were laughing because usually kids eat the marshmallows first and then the cereal, but Hailey did the opposite 

Jessie, the Youth Dean at Camp, wrote on Facebook how these kids from the youth group did an amazing job leading worship all week. Spring Arbor couldn't make it this year so this was such a blessing for Hailey.  She is in the back with her arms up and Mia is on her left
Vikki, Paul and me in our matching BayShore shirts
Hailey after a friend graded her hair
Vikki, Wes, Bill, Gayla, me and Paul playing cards
Bill relaxing 
Paul and Vikki
Paul and Bill...we found out Paul's Uncle Bill used to work for Bill
Me, Bill, Vikki and Wes
Me and Vikki being twins
Vikki, Gayla and me in our purple shirts
The kids in God Squad (Peyton and Isaac's Class) having so much fun in the amazing bubbles



We ate breakfast, then starting packing what needed to be put away.  Hailey is staying til tomorrow with Mia’s family, so she took what she needed and left what she wanted us to take home.  I packed her some cashew and M&M’s for a snack, a couple of bags of Dorito’s, and a lemonade bottle and water bottle.  We ate left over hamburgers for lunch.  She came and hung out with us several times, went and hung out with friends and practiced for worship.   Wes dumped his tanks, then parked back in his spot.  Bill was waiting for someone else to dump, and I told him I was going to check the parking lot to see if he could turn around there so he would be coming the right direction for the tanks.  He did, then I was still on the phone with him and he said hi pretty girl and said he could see me on the camera. He’s so cute!  He parked our camper back in our spot and we put the slide outs out.  We sat in the shade behind the camper on our chairs and relaxed, then Wes, Gayla, Bill and I played 3-13.  Bill won!  While we were playing he called me sweetie pie.  Then when I passed him coming out of the beech house bathrooms, he said hi good-looking.  I am wondering what he’s learning in his Bible class.  He sure couldn’t have been sweeter today.  He was so nice, I thanked him.  Paul and Vikki played a different card game.  Peyton and Isaac played with friends at the park.  Vikki, Paul, Bill and I all got matching shirts at the camp store.  Hailey came and ate cabbage buns with us for dinner, then we closed up the camper.  Wes, Gayla and I went to the Tent for the evening worship and message.  Bill waited for Bev and Ron to come and look over where we are going to have our Block party for CMA.  They were late, because they stopped in town to eat.  Bill called me when they got here, and I went and visited for a few minutes with them.  Then I went back to the tent.  I thought I was going to have to walk all the way back, but I saw the 8 passenger golf cart by the office, so I flagged them down.  They were so nice and took me right to the tent quickly.  Great worship and another great message!  We packed up our chairs, went to the bathroom and left.  Vikki was getting the kids and then she would be heading home.

No comments: