Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sunday,7/4/21, Bill signed us up for the honey wagon, We went to Faith Alive church. Stayed for potluck after


Bill, me, Peyton, Issac and Vikki at the outdoor church service at Faith Alive Church
The Pastor preaching...he reminded us of Bruce
Peyton, Vikki, Isaac and Bill
Peyton, me, Isaac and Papa

Isaac whittling with the new knife Papa gave him
Our new outside shower/changing room
Peyton before I knocked on the camper window

Peyton after I knocked on the camper window lol
 
Bill, me, Kim and Mark...they were visiting Kim's niece in the campground and texted us, so we found them and visited

Isaac

Bill signed us up for the honey wagon to empty the tank as soon as the store opened.  We were 15th on the list.  We went to the store and got food for the potluck, then headed to church.  Great worship and great message.  We had fun at the potluck.  We were talking to the pastors wife and she lived in Wheeler and went to Amazing Grace and knows lots of people we know.  Debbie Clark and her were best friends. Debbie’s sister was Melissa’s best friend. Sure is a small world.  We stopped at a few stores because Vikki wanted to find chairs for the kids.  Everyone in Standish were sold out so we went to Northwoods and they had nice ones for $10. She got them. I got tent spray and we also picked up a shower tent.  We came home and Vikki, the kids and I went for a swim to cool off. It was in the 90’s today and was very humid.  Papa surprised the kids and got them knives at Northwoods to whittle with. They sure were happy.  Vikki and I tried the shower and it was amazing.  So easy.  We relaxed in the hammocks and took short naps.  Went swimming again, then ate. The kids showered while Bill and I walked around the campground. We found Kim and Mark at her nieces campsite.  She had texted me to let me know she was coming.  We visited for a while then came back to the camper and watched The Chosen. Played 3-13 after that and Peyton won

No comments: