Saturday, July 10, 2021

Sat., 7/10/21, Kimmy, Jared and Eli came, there was a craft show and carnival at the campground today

Adam, Jacob, Peyton and Isaac during our morning swim
Peyton in line with her friends to get their faces painted
Peyton loved riding the horses...she rode two other horses besides this one






This girl did a great job painting Peyton's face
Peyton and her friend, Zenna

 Got up and got cereal ready for Isaac and made oatmeal for Rody and I.  We all ate outside. I did my Bible read Jacob and Adam got up.  Jacob had cereal.  We all had banana bread except Jacob.  Jacob, Adam, Peyton, Isaac and I all went for a morning swim. The water was so nice, and the sun was shining.  We had fun throwing a pool toy to each other until one of the workers said we couldn’t do that.  We went in the hot tub and they had fixed it.  All the jets were working great and the water was warm and clear.  The kids went back in the pool for a little while longer.  We came back to the camper and I made chicken fried rice.

We all ate that and leftover goulash. Rody and Isaac left to go home. Kimmy, Jared and Eli ate when they got here.  Kimmy, Jared, Vikki and I played 3-13. Kimmy and I tied and were the winners.  That was fun!  We went for a walk and went to the craft show.  I bought Some Rada knives, peelers and a sharpener to give to the girls for their birthdays.  We all love Rada stuff.  Kimmy and Jared helped take our clam down.  Nice to have it packed pretty when it’s dry out. They left after that.  Peyton went to the carnival and hung out with three friends she met.  They rode horses, got their faces painted, had another cones, and played on inflatables.  We had fun watching them.  Vikki and I went on a couple of walks.  

No comments: