Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wed., 7/21/21....Picked Vikki and the kiddos up to go to Kimmy's and then for ice cream after. Wes and Gayla came over and we had dinner on the deck,


Great picture I borrowed from Lela's blog of her making her famous pancakes which our grandsons love!  (Me too)

Another great picture of people I love....Eli, Jared (I think...never saw him with hair on his face before), Kimmy, Adam, Jacob and Doug
Peyton and me at the Country Creamery...my favorite ice cream place.  That's artificial turf under us
Isaac, Peyton and I enjoying our ice cream

Isaac and Peyton after they finished playing Tennis with Vikki
Bill made spoke at the Gold Wing meeting tonight to give the information for the State Rally 

Did my morning reading, devotions and praying.  Picked up Vikki, Peyton and Isaac and we went to Kimmy's to check on animals and feed them.  Steve came running and rolled over to get his Tummy rubbed.  The kids were very happy to see him.  Vikki helped by watering plants.  I water the plants on the decks and checked the bird feeders.  I put some suet in the suet feeder.  I fed the chickens, then Peyton helped feed the cats.  The lambs were doing good and sure like their grain.  They come up to me now when I go in to feed them and stir their grain.  We checked all the water troughs and I noticed the lambs was down quite a bit.  After Vikki and I did some checking and reset the breaker, I could tell no water was getting to the tank because I couldn't fill the bucket there at the splitter.  I had to push the handle down and pull it up and then water came again.  We all had started filling the lambs trough with buckets of water.  The tank started filling with the hose, then we made sure the water stopped when it was full.  Will be checking on it again tomorrow when I'm there.  I looked and even after spraying the liquid Sevin's Dust, there were lots and lots of potato bugs.  I bought Sevin's Powder Dust and sprinkled it on all of the potatoes.  Hopefully that will take care of them and I will see them gone tomorrow.   We stopped at my favorite ice cream place on our way home.  I had my favorite Raspberry Chocolate Chip.  YUM!  It was beautiful out and we sat in the backyard area and ate it.  It was nice to see they were still being careful there.  The server wore a face mask, we had to enter at the back door, and were the only ones in the place ordering, people were spread out far apart in the yard.  That's how it has been the last year there with Covid.  I got home and put some cushions out because Wes and Gayla were coming over to eat and visit.  Bill grilled burgers, and potatoes that I had put together and seasoned ahead of time.  We had cottage cheese and peas with it.  We also had sliced tomatoes and peppers from our garden.  We ate on the deck, then moved to under the Gazebo and visited for a while.  We had zucchini bread I had made from zucchini's I picked from our garden for dessert with our coffee.   It was so nice getting together with them.  We all rode our motorcycles to the Gold Wing Meeting afterwards so Bill could announce our CMA State Rally and give details.  Some were very interested.
I sure was happy when I saw that Lela did her blog again.  Such a blessing to read and see pictures of their time in Copper Harbor.  


No comments: