Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tues., July 13, 2021, Did laundry, pulled weeds out by the blueberry bushes, squash, cucumbers and pumpkins. Pulled some rhubarb that was too big out, Went for a swim, went to Melissa's, went to prayer at church

 

Isaac with his new bike
Bill trying to beat me at 3-13.  I won -49 to 41.  I finally had a good game.
Max sure is growing up fast and has lots of muscle.  
Evan and Jack are sure growing fast now too.  
Peyton with her new bike...all of these grandkids are growing up way too fast
So many blossoms on my limelight hydrangea this year!  

Got up thinking it was early, but it was 8:30.  I stayed up until 1:30 last night.  I did the laundry from camping.  I also turned the pool filter on and put chemicals in it.  It's amazing how clean it stayed the 3 weeks we were gone.  The pool cartridge lasts a little over 3 weeks.  I was thankful to have family swim while we were gone and run the filter for us.  
I started the air conditioner right away as it was so warm.  Using electricity before two and after 7 to save $.  I went out to pull weeds from the back garden.  It rained in the morning and then we had another downpour, so they came out easily.  I'm very thankful for my muck boots which I rinsed off right afterwards.  I caught my 18th chipmunk in the evening.  I went to Melissa's and took the duffel bag for one of the boys to use for camp.  It was nice seeing the boys and talking to them and really nice visiting with Melissa after being gone 3 weeks.
I sure did miss her and will be going to visit her lots while the boys are at camp.  We have lots of catching up to do.  I picked up Souper Cafe food.  I didn't have time to eat before prayer, so put mine in the refrigerator.  Prayer was awesome.  We split into groups and walked around the church some inside and some out, and prayed for each room and those who will be in those rooms.  We prayed for the sick when we met back together.  I came home and Bill had unloaded the dishwasher for me.  He wanted to play 3-13 so we did.  I had a great game....him not so much.  He usually beats me so I did rather enjoy it.  I ate my dinner while we played.  He picked up the game and I took the chipmunk and dropped it off after our game.  Isaac and Peyton got new bikes and were pretty happy.  Can't wait to bike ride with them.  Happy 83rd Birthday to Lela.  She is one amazing person who has been through so much and blessed so many with her testimony through it of her trust in the Lord. 

No comments: