Saturday, July 17, 2021

Sat., 7/17/21, Beth's Baby Shower, Swim, Bike ride with Bill, Vikki, and Peyton,

Love seeing Kimmy's many orioles.  They were flying back and forth to the feeders.  There were so many.  One is sitting checking out the grape jelly feeder I brought since I'm not there all the time like Kimmy, I want them to have extra available

Zinnias are beautiful in our garden this year


Beth's Baby Shower


Vikki and I riding

Peyton and Papa riding on the rail trail


Beautiful sunset tonight. It was so much prettier in person

Pictures Hailey sent me of her time at BayShore Worship Arts Camp


  
 




 

Hailey and a friend


Did my usual morning routine.  Went to Kimmy's to feed and check on the animals.  Watered her hanging plant and put extra grape jelly out for orioles.  She had lots of orioles flying from the tree to the feeders. So fun to watch.  Everything looked good, fair lambs were eating their grain, the cats were hungry and started eating their food right away and the chickens were eating their food and also trying to eat the cat food with the cats.  I came home and got the gift and card ready for the shower.  Put a dress on and headed to Beth's Baby Shower.  It was a nice shower and the food was yummy.  She got lots of nice things.  I sat with Kim, Bev, Wendy and Denise.  We had fun visiting.  After I got home, Vikki and Peyton came over.  We swam, then ate round steak in gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.  We went for a bike ride on the rail trail by us after that.  Bill came too.  Peyton got a different bike that fits her better.  She loved it and did so well riding it.  The other one was too big for her and she fell lots and complained while she rode it.  I was happy when Hailey sent me some pictures from her Worship Arts Camp.  I sure am proud of her and how she uses her talents for the Lord.  God has great plans for her.

No comments: