Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday, 7/26/21, Bible classes, worship, pool, putt putt, more pool, evening service, youth barn dance

 Pictures are out of order but I’m waiting til i get home to change the order

Peyton, Isaac and Paul at the barn dance
Fun at the pool
Paul and I.  He reminds me so much of Bill’s brother Kenny
Bill beat us all in golf
Hailey and Mia at the barn dance

Me and Isaac after ice cream
Peyton under the sprinkler




Paul came for a visit before the barn dance 
Gayla







We all got ready and ate. Mia came and got Hailey, then Peyton and Isaac went to God Squad, Vikki, Gayla and I went to Ellen’s Bible Study under the tent, Wes and Bill went to the Bible Study at the tent by Paton Lodge.  We all met up at Cookie and coffee break, Then Vikk, Bill and I Went to Pastor Dave’s BibleStudy on the Psalms of Assent. All were really good.  Wes, Gayla, Bill and I went to the adult swim.  We ladies did water dancing aerobics.  We had time to free swim, then rest time was over Peyton and Isaac came swimming and I sat and watched them in my clothes.  Vikki felt like she was going to faint in the morning, so she took a nap.  Then she took the 3 kids to the store while we played putt putt, it was 88 degrees and
I sure got hot sitting there.  Bill called me to come golfing so I caught up with them and we did 18 holes in that heat. We were so hot Bill and I went back in the pool for 40 minutes.  Ate burgers and meatloaf after that, then went to evening worship and service, then ice cream, the fun watching kids at barn dance! Fun day

No comments: