Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday, 8/27/21...Happy Birthday to Sister Tina!, Did some shopping, Made two Birthday Cakes, Went to Vikki's, went to Home Depot, Mylee got a huge fish hook in her mouth

 

Isaac...he was happy we brought his bike to him
Peyton in her cowgirl outfit
When we got there she was in her super hero outfit....that girl!
Love these blossoms.  Everyday there are more!
This little thing Rody got me that attaches to my drawer is wonderful.  I just peel veggies over it or take the tops off strawberries over it, etc.  Then I empty it in my container for compost.

Got this at Aldi....It is great for scraps for the garden.  It's small, but holds a lot and it doesn't smell.  I just take it out on the garden when it's full and dump it.  

Bill picking up his birthday gift from all of us tonight.  We took his grill back we got him for Father's Day, so this is also for Father's Day.  He was so happy.

Got up early so I could beat the crowds at Meijer and Aldi.  Not busy at either place when I was there.  Got some things I need for birthday celebration for Bill tomorrow.  Got home
and took care of the groceries, then Bill and I went to fill up our vehicles with gas.  I baked a white cake (Bill's favorite) and also made an angel food cake.  Cut up strawberries for on it.
Caught a mouse in my chipmunk trap today.  Guess that's a good catch too.  Kenzie called crying and said she needed to talk to Aunt Kimmy.  She couldn't get a hold of her and neither did I.  I left messages on her hone and Adam's.  She said Mylee got a huge Pike hook caught in her mouth.  There was lots of blood.  I told her I would pray and would try to get a hold of Kimmy and hung up to call her. I started praying right away, and called Vikki and Melissa to get them praying.  When I called Kenzie she and Travis had the hook out.  Mylee is doing good tonight she said.  I sure am thankful once again for God answering prayers.  All the vets by Kenzie were closed.  Pulled lots of weeds and all the lettuce plants that are done out of the garden.  Made chicken in the air fryer that was super delicious.  Such an easy way to cook it and it turns out so good.  Picked corn from the garden and had that too.  Weeded my new garden area too.  We dropped off Isaac's bike and also gave Rody his birthday card.  Visited for a few minutes. Left to go get Bill's Birthday/Father's Day present from all of us.  Did my reading in the evening tonight.  Had a nice long talk with Melissa.  She is so kindhearted, and such a blessing.  She's always joyful no matter what she goes through.  

No comments: