Friday, August 13, 2021

Fri., 8/13/21, Cleaned stuff out of closet I don't want, shredded zucchini from the garden and froze it, went to car show at Garber's, swam, watched movie with Bill

 

This collapsible Rody gave me hooks over a drawer and then you peel over it.  It works so great!  Thank you Rody!
When it got full, I just took it out and dumped it on the garden and sprayed it out.  So easy
Me at the car show
Bill by a 56 chevy like he owned at one time
Bill by a 68 corvette like he used to own when we met

Fixed coffee and oatmeal for us for breakfast.  Read my Bible outside on this beautiful morning and spent time praying.  Bill read inside.  Did some laundry, and cleaned out stuff from my closet I no longer want and packed it up to donate.  Put some oil on our camp chairs and they fold and unfold great now.  Peeled and shredded zucchini then cut up peppers and put them in the freezer.  In the afternoon we went to the Car show at Garber's.  There were so many cars.  We saw Sherry Starke M and her hubby, Dale Honold, Carol Bates, Jeff Ralph, Joaquine, Angie Moore's mom and stepdad and a few guys Bill used to work with.  We came home and had cabbage soup, then I went swimming, and then Bill and I watched a good movie and snacked on cashews and M&M's.  

No comments: