Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tues. 8/17/21, played ladderball, Kimmy and the boys came


Peyton 
Eli and his new bike
Peyton 
Adam, Peyton and Jacob
Me, Adam and Peyton

Adam and Peyton 

Pictures from Bruce and Melissa’s BayShore
                                      Camping trip 

Jack and Hailey 

Jack
Evan


Evan with the pool all to himself 

Evan and Abby
Hailey in her tent

 Did my morning reading and praying outside. Beautiful cooler morning.  Peyton, Isaac and I went for a walk around the campground.  When we got back, I played ladder ball with Peyton, then isaac.  I beat Peyton and Isaac beat me.  Isaac started a nice campfire for us. Vikki and I hung out in our hammocks waiting for Kimmy and the boys to come.  When they got here we ate sandwiches and chips for lunch and sat around the campfire.  Jacob, Adam, Peyton, Kimmy,Vikki and I played 3-13.  Peyton was in the lead for a long time, then she got lots of points and I ended up winning.  Peyton and Adam played ladder ball against Jacob and I. Jacob and I won.  We kept Adam for the night and Kimmy took Isaac to stay with Eli and Jacob.  We cooked hotdogs over the fire, and had potatoes on the grill.  We went swimming in the indoor pool, then went into town for ice cream.  We came back to the camper and watched the movie, I Still Believe. It was such a good movie!

No comments: