Saturday, August 14, 2021

Sat. 8/14/21, Happy 51st Birthday to Joel! Packed the camper, Bill went to Colonsville on the motorcycle, Went to Naomi's graduation party

I moved my plants under the pergola today so they still get rain, but on the hot sun while we are on our camping trip

Bill bought this little granite cutting board for me today at the motorcycle event
 Found this coffee pot for the camper today that is a space saver, brews a 10 cup pot, also brews pods in 6 oz., 8 oz., and 12 oz. size.  We tried it and it is fast and works great on all settings.  We had gone to a small one mug at a time brewer, but it takes too long for more that 3 people.  Another thing I was looking for was a metal insulated carafe.  Yay! 


Bill left for a motorcycle event in Colonsville.  He went with some friends from Trinity Riders and Jim from the Flint chapter.  I did some laundry and packed the camper.  I talked to Kimmy.  When Bill got home we called Joel and sang Happy Birthday to him and wished him a happy birthday.  Bill rested for a while, then we went to Naomi's graduation party.  It was in their backyard and was so nice.  Adam sat with me and ate.  He is such a nice kid.  Bill was standing behind me talking to Jack after he finished eating.  Talked to Katelyn, her mom and sister for a long time.   We stopped at two stores to look for chlorine tablets, but there were none to be found.  I had looked at Meijer this morning when I got my groceries too, but there weren't any.  We are checking at the pool place after church tomorrow.  I have liquid, but wanted some tablets.  Kimmy has some small ones for me when I see her.  We came home and I packed some more refrigerator stuff.  Did my reading in the evening.  Texted with Adam, Hailey and Melissa today.  

No comments: