Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sun. 8/22/21, Went to church, came back to campground

Rody took pictures in his yard for these friends from church who have August birthdays
 They took a picture of Rody since his birthday is in August too

Isaac at the pool

Isaac did a great job starting the campfire and keeping it going
 


 
Isaac roasting his marshmallow
Peyton is my little sweetie girl!


Peyton eating her s’more

 


A lilac blossom on my bush that has been done blossoming for a long time
Hibiscus is loaded with blossoms
Isaac shuffling 
He does really good now
 
I was the winner! Great game.  Peyton didn’t finish playing 


I went to prayer, Bill went to pray over Pastor Ken with the Elders, then we both went into service.  It was Celebration Sunday with a baby dedication, baptisms, new members and a graduate honored.  We all got a huge yummy cookie afterwards. Bill and I got Culver’s afterward.  Everyone working there wore masks.  We had burgers, shared a large fry, and had concrete mixers.  When we got home I packed what I needed and headed back to the campground. Bill went to Caro to the CMA chapter meeting.  He called me when he got home.  Vikki, the kids and I went swimming.  We ate spaghetti, then Issac made us a nice fire.  The kids played at the small playground by us.  Vikki and I played 3-13.  She was the winner.  We all went on a two mile bike ride around the campground.  Then we made s’mores!  Yum!



No comments: