Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wed., 8/4/21, Went to the park, went on 15 mile bike ride, Swam, pulled weeds in the garden, picked stuff from garden

Peyton, Adam, Eli and Isaac

Peyton, Eli, Isaac and Adam on the rail trail

Adam, Peyton, Isaac and Eli by a little water fountain where the trail ended 

Peyton, me and Eli enjoying yummy Ice Cream
Isaac, Adam, Peyton and Eli eating their ice cream







Vikki, Isaac, Eli, Peyton, Adam, me and Kimmy riding on the bike trail


I went to the park by our house and sat in my chair and read my Bible.  It was so peaceful and beautiful.  Kimmy, Eli and Adam, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac joined me after about 30 minutes.  We sat and visited for a little while, then Adam and I went back to my house and he loaded my bike on my car for me.  We went back to the park and then all left to go to the rail trail.  I kind of took them on a long route on the way to the bike trail.  We rode15 miles, and half way stopped for ice cream cones.  It was 10 years ago that, we went to the ice cream place with Charlie and Sue, so I just took us down the road where the trail ended.  It was quite away down the road and we had to ride on grass, than cross a busy street to get to the side walk, then go back across the busy street,(M52).  They have the old trail to the ice cream place from the rail trail blocked off now.  My sweet family was really patient with me today with my leading them on long trips.  I was pretty nervous about Peyton and Isaac riding along the road with us, but they did great.  Next time we know where to get off close to the ice cream place.  That ice cream sure tasted cold and delicious.  We found out a short way to get back on the rail trail though, so were happy about that.  After that we rode back to our cars.  Lots of exercise and family fun.  Jacob had band camp again, so we were missing him.  Kimmy stopped and got all the kids slurpies on the way home.  We ate and then we all swam and cooled off in the pool.  Everybody left after that.  I called Sue to see if she and Charlie want some veggies from the garden.  They did, so Bill is delivering them to Charlie when they go for coffee in the morning.  Bill had X-rays today, so please pray for a good report.  He had been having pain in his neck and arm.  He will be having an MRI soon too.  I talked to Phyllis's, daughter Andrea today and Phyllis is doing better and may come home tomorrow.  




No comments: