Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tues, 8/10/21, Vacuumed garage and washed garage floor mats, Dusted and vacuumed upstairs, Kimmy and the boys came, Had CMA Zoom Leadership meeting

                                                                                Eli
                                                                           Jacob and me
                                                                    Eli, the angel hider
                                                                            Adam
 
 

Bill hung four new LED outside porch lights. He did a great job.  


 Bill took the garbage out and the bag he took out of the garbage can leaked beet juice.  He got some on his feet, so called me to get him paper towels.  I took up all the rubber floor matts, then washed them outside, then wiped up the floor and vacuumed the whole garage. I dusted and vacuumed upstairs, and packed some things for the thrift store.  Kimmy and the boys came over.  It was a super hot muggy day.  I made ice coffees for us and we ate muffins.  Adam, Jacob, Kimmy and I played a game of 3-13.  Kimmy beat Jacob by 1 point in the last hand.  Poor Jacob, Happy Kimmy.  Really poor me, as I had over 200 points.  Kimmy, Jacob and I went to Sam's Club so Kimmy could get a Microwave like ours there.  We sure like ours.  Jacob loaded it for us and carried it to my car when we got home and Kimmy couldn't fit it in their car.  Bill was hanging outside lights out that we got at Costco last night.  Jacob helped him.  They look so nice up.  We can turn the switch on and when it is dark, they will come on automatically if we want.  Jacob, Adam, Bill, Kimmy and I played 3-13.  Jacob and Adam tied in the last hand, but then after the score was written down, Adam readjusted his hand and came up with 1 less point.  We still called it a tie because what was written was written, but he's a winner too.  Jacob sure didn't want him to get that score and beat him.  We had fun playing.  Eli is a stinker like his dad and is hiding my angel figurines on me.  The older boys at least are trying to help me find them.  I found one, but can't seem to keep up with Eli's hiding them.  Kimmy had to pick Jared up from work in time to go pick up their van which was being fixed, so we left at 4:15.  Jacob and Eli rode with me in air conditioning, since I had to go to Costco in Midland to pick up another porch light for Bill.  Jacob carried it for me.  When we were done, Jacob and Eli got pops for 59 cents, and we picked up one to take to Adam.  We met Kimmy and Adam at the car repair place.  Adam was happy to get a pop because he was so hot.  He had told Kimmy he was thirsty.  They were sitting in the hot car, so we talked them into coming to join us in our air conditioned car.  Whenever anyone would open a door for even a minute, we could feel super hot air come in.  We saw them take the van for a test drive, and then we saw them come back.  Jared came out for a minute and talked to us.  Jacob ran around the building once while we were waiting.  The rest of us stayed in the cool car. Jared came out and gave the keys to Kimmy and we all headed home.  Kimmy and family had to go home, and then go to the fairgrounds.  I came home and we ate, then had our zoom meeting.  It went well, but lasted a hour and a half.  Bill hung the last porch light after that.  I talked to Melissa and Vikki.  Kenzie's bunny had 6 cute babies today.  There was one that didn't make it, but these ones look healthy. 

No comments: