Saturday, August 7, 2021

Sat., 8/7/21, Took Bedspread set back, Went to Midland to see Kenzie and look at her table of pendants, Vikki and Rody brought Peyton and Isaac



New curtains hung, but Bill had to glue the footboard of the bed because a piece of wood chipped off when I moved it.  The curtains look kind of grey in the picture, but are off white.

Kenzie at the store with her pendants...very nice store

Bill and Roger at the Marine Corp Booth at the car and bike show
 Bill with his trophy for best Veteran's Bike
Our award winning Trike
Vikki, Josie and her groom, and Rody

Danyelle and Vikki
Rody and Vikki at Josie's wedding



Rody and his good plate of food at the wedding
Peyton, Isaac and Papa playing 3-13
Isaac, Bill and Peyton eating ice cream at Mooneys
First corn from our garden


Got up early to get Bible reading in and time with the Lord.  Had some good worship time after that.  I dropped off some things to Goodwill, then took the bedspread set I got yesterday back.  Bill and I found one we liked better at the At Home Store last night.  Bill went to sit at the booth at the car/bike show at Garber's.  He entered our Trike in the bike show and won a huge trophy for Veteran's Best Bike.  I went to Midland to see Kenzie at the shop where she is displaying her pendants and jewelry today.  She has a beautiful set up.  She also had caramel apple suckers and waters to hand out.  I loved my sucker.  We drank some tea and Mocha's.  We had fun hanging out together.  She bought me and her mom really cute cozies for our coffee mugs.  So sweet of her.  She had me pick out the one I liked, I thought for Vikki, but then she really got it for me.  Thank you Kenzie!  Kimmy, Jared and the boys came to the store about a half hour after I got there.  We had fun hanging out too.  I left at 1 to get home for when Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off for me to watch.  The kids and I went and picked McDonald's up and came home to eat it.  Peyton and I swam for a while.  The water was nice and warm.  It was such a hot day in the 80's that it sure felt good.
Bill grilled hot dogs on the grill, I cooked potatoes and 6 ears of corn I got out of our garden.  It was yummy.  Peyton and I dropped off our 23 chipmunk.  We all went to Mooney's for ice cream, which we all enjoyed so much.  We came home and played 3-13.  Peyton, Isaac and I were talking and having fun.  Papa was serious and telling us we should be more serious.  Isaac won, Peyton came in second, I came in third and Mr. Serious came in last.  I guess it pays to just joke around and have fun.  We watched a Beaver, I read the Action Bible to the kids and then tucked the kids in and prayed with them.  Bill and I relaxed in the nice air conditioning.  Vikki and Rody had a good time at Josie's wedding.  They took some really nice pictures which I posted on this blog.




No comments: