Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday, 8/6/21, Went to Kimmy's to take Jacob to Band Camp, Hailey came and helped clean camper, We got to see some of Hailey's Senior Pictures, Went to Sam's and the At Home store

 

Got a new bedspread set for the upstairs greet bedroom
Hailey at Taco Bell

Hailey's sneak peak at her graduation pictures taken yesterday!










I got to Kimmy's at 8:30.  Took a couple of containers of cookies, so the boys and I had some when I got there.  Jared was having his MRI.  I'm praying for a good report for him.  I took Jacob to band camp, so Kimmy could go with Jared.  It was a great morning seeing all of these wonderful grandsons.  I loved seeing Wyatt too....he just smiled and smiled at me, so I sure gave him lots of attention.  Then Steve came running when he saw me, so I had to give him lots of attention to.  I went to TJ Max and the Home Store.  I picked up a bedspread set, but decided it didn't like it as much as I thought I would.  I talked to my Best Friend, Vikki, for a half hour in the parking lot at TJ Max.  Hailey came over at 1 and she helped me clean the camper.  She was sure a great worker.  Everything is dusted, floors are swept and mopped, bathroom is clean, windows are washed.  While we were working we listened to one of my playlists on my phone.   I had just downloaded two new worship songs.  When the first one played, Hailey said she had to download that song, so she did.  Then when the next one played, she said she had to download that one too.  She's so cute and I am sure glad she loves worship music.  Marie and Roy stopped over and dropped off copies of "The Banner" for Bill.  We visited a few minutes, then they had to leave to go to prayer.  Hailey and I took pop cans back to Meijer after we were done.  Then we went to Taco Bell for lunch.  We came back to my house and we relaxed out on the deck for a while and listened to worship music.  After she left, I got comfy and was going to take a nap, but it didn't work out, so I decided I didn't really need a nap.  I talked to Vikki a couple of times which I would much rather do than nap.  I talked to Kenzie a couple of times today too.  Hailey messaged me to let me know I could look online and see a few of her senior pictures that were taken.  They all turned out so beautiful.  I called her to let her know how much I loved them.  Then I called Melissa, so we could discuss each one and how much we loved them.  So fun!  We had nachos for dinner, then Bill and I went to Sams and the At Home Store.  He helped me find a really nice bedspread set that I like lots better.  We got curtains to match too, but will put them up tomorrow.   Came home and we made the bed upstairs up after taking the bedskirt off and putting the new one on.  Then we made our bed up because I washed the sheets today.  Then we rested.

No comments: