Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday, 8/8/21, Happy 23rd anniversary Melissa and Bruce!

Bruce and Melissa....So thankful God brought them together.  They are a godly, sweet and amazing couple

Bill and I relaxing on the deck after our swim

This Monarch Butterfly was so much fun to watch going to all the zinnias.



Pumpkins are huge already


I got up and got ready, then Isaac got up. I got his breakfast ready, then went up and got Peyton up.  She wanted toast with jelly for breakfast, so I made some for her.  I read a couple of Psalms and then we talked about them.  Papa told them that when it talked about God being our refuge, it means shelter.  When we were in church, Pastor Jeff mentioned God being our refuge and Vikki leaned over and told Isaac it means our shelter.  I guess God wanted Isaac to know that.  I love God moments like that.  Prayer before church was awesome!!!   Got to go orders from Olive Garden.  Bill got some corn from Dave after church.  After we ate lunch, Bill and I went for a swim.  The water was nice and felt so good on such a hot muggy day.  We relaxed on the deck afterwards.  Bill shucked the corn and when I came in the house after hanging my towel up, he had the corn cooking already.  All I had to do was warm up our take outs.  Bill cleared the table for me and loaded the dishwasher, then took the corn cobs out to the garden.  I picked tomatoes and zucchini.   Isaac and Peyton face timed me to recite James 1:1-4.  Isaac said it perfectly.  Peyton only needed help with a few words.  I love how they are hiding God's Word in their hearts.  Bill and I watched Melissa and Bruce's wedding DVD and enjoyed it so much, except for seeing so many that aren't with us any longer.  It touched our hearts seeing them on the video though.  

  

 

No comments: