Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thurs, 8/12/21, Jacob and Adam ate breakfast, then Kimmy, Vikki and the kids came over and we all went to BayShore to spend the day with Melissa and family.

The kids playing Gaga Ball, Peyton watching

Max, Bruce (hiding behind his phone), Melissa and Evan
Isaac, Jacob, Eli, Vikki, me, Peyton, Kimmy, and Adam

Jacob and Adam in the water, Isaac at the top of the slide and the rest of the kids lined up to go down the slide

Peyton, Jacob, Adam, Isaac, Eli, Jack and Evan
Eli, Jacob and Peyton playing laser tag
 Jack, Jacob, Adam, Evan, Isaac and Max playing laser tag

The kids playing laser tag

Eli, Adam, Max and Jacob
Evan and Jack
Evan, Bruce, Isaac, Jack and Max....Peyton, Adam, Eli and Jacob
Vikki, Kimmy, me and Melissa
Jacob, Jack, Eli, Peyton and Adam playing putt putt golf

Peyton, Isaac, Eli, Jack and Evan
Peyton
Jacob
Max, Bruce and Isaac
Isaac, Max, Adam, Bruce, Eli, Evan, Jacob Peyton and Jack
Hailey up north while vacationing with Ann and Emma

Hailey and Emma  

Jacob and Adam got up around 8.  I got up at 8:15 and we all ate breakfast.  Then Melissa called and wanted us to come spend the day at BayShore with them.  I called Kimmy and she headed here right away, then I called Vikki and she came right away too.  I packed us all sandwiches, some snacks and pop.  We filled our water jugs too.  Kimmy drove her van and Vikki and the kids rode with her.  Jacob and I went in my car.  We had fun listening to K'Love and singing.  When we got to BayShore, the kids played Gaga Ball right away.  Then we sat and visited with Bruce, Melissa, Max and Evan for a while at their campsite.  We all ate our lunch while we sat there.  The pool opened shortly after that, so we all went swimming.  The swim ended at 3:30, then laser tag started at 4, so we changed and got ready to go watch the kids play that.  It was so much fun watching them.  The kids played about 3 sessions.  Bruce played with them the last time.  Melissa, Vikki, Kimmy and I walked out on Roberta's walk.  The sun went under and there was a breeze so it was really nice.  We walked around and showed Kimmy the cottages, then went back to Melissa's to sit and relax again.  Bruce ordered and treated us all to pizzas which was so nice of him.  It sure was yummy.  He got cinnamon rolls too.  We visited for a little while longer, then headed home. We stopped at McDonalds and Jacob got a pop and I got an ice tea.  Vikki got ice tea and the rest got waters.  Jacob rode with me until we got to Tim Horton's in Bay City.  Then he went with his mom, and Vikki and the kids came with me.  We were almost to my house when Bill called to tell me the Faith Rider's meeting was over and they were going to Mooney's and he wanted to see if I wanted to meet them.  I did and it was yummy and fun visiting with everyone outside!  Pat from church and her friend were there, and so was Rachael and Mikayla from church.  Wes, Gayla, Bill, Sabrina, Don, Ron, Barb, Bill and I all came.  Everyone at Faith Riders gave me a beautiful card signed by everyone and a $75 gift card to Olive Garden to bless me for doing the Newsletter.  Such a sweet surprise, but I sure didn't want anything for doing the newsletter.  


No comments: