Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday, 8/30/21..Happy 18th Anniversary Kimmy and Jared! Happy Birthday Angie and Jody! All grandkids (other than Hailey and Kody who already started) started school today

Max, Jack and Evan's first day of school
Adam, Jacob and Eli's first day of school

Isaac and Peyton's first day of school
Bill on his phone looking pretty serious
The pool stayed nice and clean all summer

Got up early, did morning reading and prayed for all my grandkiddos starting school today and also for many other kids from church.  The girls took great pictures of the kids.  I found out later they all had a great day!  I picked some tomatoes, peppers and squash from the garden and gave it to Charlie when he picked Bill up.  Bill mowed the lawn while I went and visited my sweet friend, Phyllis.  She is doing so much better.  Has to have 2 more Chemo's and then will have a scan to see if the cancerous mass has shrunk.  We are sure praying.  She is feeling better, with more energy now.  She was feeling more energetic, and didn't even need a nap the last 3 days.  I loved hearing her tell of what God has already done, and her faith believing Him for a miracle.  She sure encouraged my heart and I encouraged hers.  I was going to leave after an hour so she could rest, but she wanted to keep visiting.  We talked for another hour.  What a great visit, and a great blessing to see her doing so well.   Thanking God! When I got home, Charlie and Sue were in the driveway.  They brought a recipe for stuffed peppers that you cook in a pan on the stove I wanted to try.  I gave them more vegetables I picked this morning.   I called to see how everyone's day went at school.  They all did great today!  I went through CMA shirts and got them out of the closet to wash and take to the Rally to sell for donations for Run for the Son!  Made the dough for Butterhorns for the bake sale we are having too.  It was a great day with many answered prayers from the Lord.

No comments: