Saturday, August 21, 2021

Sat. 8/21/21, Another very hot day in the 90's, morning swim, 3-13 game, ice cream at Rita's, Took Jacob and Adam to meet Kimmy & Jared, evening swim

Adam, Jacob and Hailey at our morning swim

Picture Peyton took of Hailey
 Hailey and (Lucy....sitting pretty funny)
Isaac, Hailey and Peyton
Beautiful sunset tonight.  Loved how the rectangle cloud was there

We slept in this morning.  I was the first one up at 8.  I went outside and read my Bible and prayed.  Peyton came outside after about a half hour.  A short time later everyone else got up.  We ate breakfast, then went for a morning swim.  Vikki stayed at the camper. She's not a morning swimmer, but the rest of us love morning swims with nobody in the pool.  Jacob, Adam, Peyton, Hailey and I played a game of 3-13.  Adam won this one.  We were all over a hundred and close.  The kids took some bike rides.  We ate lunch, then went into town later for ice cream.  Kimmy called while we were there.  We went back to the campground and the boys got their things gathered and we left to meet Kimmy, Jared, Eli and Isaac halfway.  Hailey rode with us.  We brought Isaac back to the campground with us.  We sure missed him.  Now we are missing Jacob and Adam.  Sure love spending time with grandkids.  We ate spaghetti for dinner, then went for a swim.  Hailey and I packed our things when we got to the camper and headed home.  We decided to do that instead of getting up at six in the morning and come home.  I prayed over her for God's wisdom, blessing, protection, favor and much more since she will be starting her senior year before I see her again.  I came home and watered my thirsty flowers and plants.  Talked to Bill and caught up.  Did some laundry and worked on the blog.

No comments: