Thursday, December 22, 2022

Thurs, 12/22/22, Hailey and Breanna left to go to Hailey's dr. appt.Took the Christmas lights down and put the Nativity away,

Eli took this picture at the school when we picked up Jacob.  It is pretty cool.  He took the next two pictures too and sent me them.  What a fun kiddo!



 
My face when I saw how Bill caulked the new doorbell.   I forgot it videos!  It sure caught my first opinion of it and recorded it.  This picture with my expression says it all lol.

The doorbell.  


Got up early so I would be up before Hailey and Brianna.  They got up about a half hour later.  Hailey ate cereal, but Brianna just wanted coffee.  They left with their coffees to go.  Hailey's appt. in Ann Arbor was at 8:30.  She texted me to let me know it went good.  They stopped at Bob Evan's before heading home.  I went to Meijer for a few things, thinking it was 7:30 and wouldn't be busy.  Boy was I wrong.  Everybody was there with the same idea I guess.  There were several bins with no food in them in the fruit and veggie section.  I got what I needed, then left. 

I talked to Melissa and she was worse.  Bruce called the doctor for her, but she has to wait until he is done with his patients to call her.  We prayed that he would give her an antibiotic, because when she gets congestion, it usually ends up with her getting pneumonia unless she gets on an antibiotic.  

The girls got back and helped me carry all the empty boxes for the outside nativity pieces downstairs.  Then Hailey had to take Brianna home, and was going to see Brooklyn.  Bill wanted me to help him take all the Christmas lights down before the big storm.  It was in the mid 30's so it was a nice day to take them down.  We got them all rolled on reels and packed away.  Bill worked on getting the generator started while I washed the nativity pieces off and packed them in the boxes.  Then I took them upstairs and put them in the attic.  I am very thankful for walk in attics.  

I put some things that I didn't want blowing around in the garage.  They are saying this is to be quite the storm/blizzard.  I talked to Kimmy a couple of times, and talked to Melissa a couple of times.  The doctor did order her an antibiotic and another medicine.  I am so thankful.  I put her on our church prayer list.  I talked to Vikki and FaceTimed with her.  Hailey came home, but I heard a dog barking like yesterday which was Bill's phone actually, so I thought he was home from helping Vikki.  He met her at Home Depot and hauled a rug back to her house for her.  It was Hailey at the door.  He had changed the doorbell to a barking dog.  Hailey called me to let me know it was her at the door, so I let her in.  We had a good laugh over that one.  

Bill and I started a couple of G rated movies, but they were pretty boring.  The other G ones we have watched were so good.  We decided to forget trying to watch a movie.  

No comments: