Monday, December 26, 2022

Monday, 12/26/22, Hailey and I went shopping, Stopped at Melissa's for Hailey to pick up clothes, met Alec and Maddy at Coco Loco

Sister Debbie holding her new granddaughter Emma.  She's just beautiful!
Jack, Hailey and Abby
Dinner at Coco Loco with Alec, Maddy, Brielle, me, Hailey and Bill
Maddy and Brielle

Alec feeding Brielle

 Got up and got my morning routine done.  Bill went for coffee with Charlie.  Hailey and I decided to go to pick up some things at Meijer.  We thought we would go to the one in the country and it would be less busy.  The parking lot was full.  We drove around for a few minutes trying to find a parking spot, then parked at the opposite end of the store where we needed to be because we decided we would rather walk inside.  We had pop cans to take back, so we headed to the back of the store.  There was only one other person returning cans besides us.  Hailey did a garbage bag full and I did one.  It didn't take us long.  We walked down every aisle in the food department and got some things Hailey wanted and some things I needed.  It was pretty amazing that the store wasn't very busy with all those cars outside.  We laughed and wondered where all the people were.  We stopped at Hailey's house so she could get more clothes.  Jack came outside, then Melissa came out on the porch, then Bruce came out too.  So did Abby!  We visited for a few minutes, then came back to my house.  Hailey hung out upstairs,  I wrapped gifts upstairs across from her room. I had two I needed to wrap.  At six, we met Alec, Maddy and Brielle at Coco Loco.  It was almost empty in there which was another surprise.  We had good food and gave Maddy, Alec and Brielle their Christmas gifts.  We had the best waitress!  She was amazing.  We gave her a good tip and left a New Life Card. 

Vikki called and said she was talking to Kimmy, and she said Jared wasn't feeling good.  Kimmy wanted me to start praying too, which of course I was so happy to do.  We all love Jared so much and sure don't want anything happening to him.  Kimmy told him he needed to be checked out, so they went to Urgent Care.  He was getting pretty dizzy, was hot and nauseous.  It happed a few times during the day.  The did some tests and and ekg which were all good.  They didn't get any answers.  He will get bloodwork tomorrow. 

When we got home, Hailey, Bill and I watched the movie Catching Faith.  It was a really good movie.  We enjoyed chocolate covered cashews that I had made earlier for our snack.

 

No comments: