Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wed., 12/28/22, Cleaned the house, went shopping with Hailey, went to Vikki's, watched a movie with Bill

Vader and Abby love watching Melissa and Evan play SkipBo.  They come lay by where they are playing and keep their eyes on the cards.  Cute dogs!

Hailey and I found these cute tables at  TJ Max.  I have been looking for small tables to put next to the bed upstairs.  They were only $14
I transplanted this plant from Rody's mom's funeral Rody had in his office.  Vikki put it out by the road because it looked like it was dying, but Rody rescued it and brought it back in the house.  I decided to do what I did to Melissa's and mine because ours started doing great after I transplanted them.  Praying his does great too!
Yesterday there was one blossom and 2 good sized buds.  Today I can only find a blossom and one bud.  Such a mystery.  No one but Bill, Hailey and I have been here.  There is no bud on the floor.  I don't think my eyesight is that bad to miss it.  

I woke up at 6, but stayed in bed til 6:30.  I got up so I could get my Bible reading done before the day got busy.  Melissa called and said she slept good for six hours last night. She was feeling better and I sure was thankful.  I had to return something, so asked Hailey if she wanted to go to some stores with me.  She did so we ate breakfast and then got ready and left.  We went to Ulta first, then T.J. Max, then $5 Below.  I hadn't been in $5 Below for so long that it was totally changed inside.  We had fun looking around.  I was happy I found the two small tables I wanted.  We came home, then I left to go to Vikki's to take some croissants I bought at Sam's yesterday, and we all ate lunch.  Vikki had got some roast turkey from Jacks and salami.  We made sandwiches and they were sure yummy.  She had Doritos for us too.  They were preparing Rody's office to paint today.  Bill stopped over for a few minutes to see the family room they painted yesterday.  

I came home and cleaned the bathroom downstairs.  Hailey had to leave to get some things from her house.  I wrapped one more gift.  Hailey came back and hung out here.  I made Bill scrambled eggs with potatoes and bacon for dinner.  He requested it last night, but I had already made chicken.  Tonight I ate left over roast, carrots and potatoes.   Brianna came over and got Hailey and they went to Taco Bell. Then they were meeting their friend Levi, who is home on leave from the Marines.  She is spending the night at her house tonight because they are having their Christmas celebration tomorrow.  Bill and I are going for breakfast and gift opening too.  Looking forward to Bruce's delicious cooking.

Bill and I watched the movie A Smokey Mountain Christmas and ate a snack in the evening.  

 

No comments: