Thursday, December 8, 2022

Thurs., 12/8/22, Walked on the treadmill, Went Christmas shopping, went to Evan's game, Pizza at Bruce and Melissa's and a great time

 

The coaches with the team.  Evan is number 10.



Evan played great tonight and scored 4 times.  In the one video there was only 17 seconds left on the clock...great catch by Evan, but afterwards he told me he forgot to dribble lol.  He did hit the backboard with the ball though.  He is doing amazing for his first year playing. 

Walked on the treadmill and got my 2 mile walk in.  Had my morning coffee and oatmeal.  Bill went for coffee with Charlie.  I put good worship on, then did my Bible reading and devotions.  Ordered some more Christmas gifts and checked them off the list I made for Christmas.  Making good progress.  I went shopping and got a couple of more gifts bought. 
I just stopped working on my blog and ordered two more things that I got messages on.  My shopping is going fast now.  
I'm praying for Vikki today.  She isn't feeling well...has a cold.  I am also praying for Jacob as he has a fever.  Praying no one else catches anything too.  

I went to Evans game after I was done shopping.  Bill couldn't come because he was showing the lawn mower to someone coming over.  The guy bought the Grasshopper mower today.  More room in the shed now.  Back down to one which is a mower and snowblower.  Yay!  Evan did amazing at his game.  I sure was cheering him on and so was Jack beside me.  His coach told him he has the best endurance of anyone on the team.  He never gets tired.  I took him and Jack home after the game.  Bruce and Melissa ordered pizza for us.  
Max had the best hug for me when I walked in the door, and the biggest smile.  Vader had  good hugs for me too!  Bill came a few minutes after I got there.  I forgot to take any pictures of the boys at their house.  We sure had a fun time though.  


No comments: