Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tues., 12/13/22, did some cleaning, went and did more Christmas shopping, Bill started preparing for his colonoscopy tomorrow, I went to prayer

 Did our morning routine.   Bill took the garbage out, then went out to the shed to work. I wrapped all the presents that Amazon delivered in the past few days.   Then I went to Hobby Lobby and Target to shop and to Culver's for lunch.  I decided to eat out because Bill has to fast starting at noon for his colonoscopy.  When I was at Culver's, a really nice kid waited on me.  He was so cheerful and polite.  When he ran my food out, he was smiling and just so nice.  I told him he made my day, and thanked him for his friendly and happy attitude.  Nice to see a young kid be so kind.  

Did some cleaning around the house.  Got a grocery list ready for Christmas party on Sat.  Vikki called me and told me a security guard that works at the school she works at, gave her $20 and told her his church gave money to them and told them to give it to someone.  He chose her and told her to buy a turkey, a ham or whatever she needed.  He picked Vikki out of the 4 lunch ladies standing there.  She is always so kind and friendly.  She waves to him when he's sitting across the room until he waves to her.  God uses her to touch lives and now he used someone to touch hers.  I was so happy for her.  Then she turned around and picked a ham up and brought it to our house for Christmas dinner on Sat. to go with the turkey we have.  So sweet of her.  I am proud of her.  She is always so generous. 

I went to prayer at church in the evening.  Good worship and prayer time. 

I didn't take any pictures today.  

 

No comments: