Monday, December 5, 2022

Monday, 12/5/22, Made vegetable soup, Bill picked Wes, Gayla and Joel up from airport, went to Trinity Riders meeting,


Peaceful place to walk in the morning.  Treadmill is in the far corner.  I put my worship music on and walk away

Bill got wild with the new tractor and broke a board on the pool deck

Squirrel friend out on our deck eating corn from the neighbors field

Trinity Riders Meeting

I walked on the treadmill this morning.  Walked 2 miles, then came up and ate my oatmeal and drank my morning coffee.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I talked to Sue for over an hour. Read my Bible after that and did my devotion.  I talked to Kimmy and then sent a picture of something Jared told Bill he wanted for Christmas.  I got Kody, Stacie and DJ's presents ordered today too.  Peyton and Isaac's were delivered.  It sure feels good to get started.  Waiting on lists from the girls for them and their families.  I made a large pot of vegetable soup.  I'm going to give some to Chuck and Sue and Bev and Dave.  Bill went and picked up Wes, Gayla and Joel from the airport.  When he got home, we headed to Trinity Rider's Chapter meeting.  It was a good meeting and it was nice seeing everyone.  When I got home, we hauled a dehumidifier up from the basement that doesn't work anymore.  Bill will put it out to the road in the morning.  Melissa called and we talked for a long time and had some good laughs til we cried.  So much fun.  I talked to Vikki a few times.  She picked me up a surprise today.  That was so sweet of her.


No comments: