Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday, 12/2/22, We picked Melissa up and went to Sam's, Lunch at Leo's, Bill and I went to Meijer, watched Movie

Bill, Melissa and I at Leo's for lunch
Bill drove the car through the new car wash.  He had a free wash.  It was very cool!


 

Started our morning with our regular routine...oatmeal, coffee, Bible reading and devotions.  Kimmy called and had a major catastrophe this morning.  I'm sure she will post the pictures on her blog.  Her shelves with most of their pottery on it collapsed and only a few pieces were spared.  I cried I felt so bad for her when I heard what happened.  She and Jared work so hard making amazing pottery.  We were thankful it didn't fall on anyone though.  There is always something to be thankful for!  

We picked Melissa up while we were talking to Kimmy.  We went to Sam's Club to shop.  We ate lots of samples and had so much fun.  We went to Leo's afterwards for lunch.  It is a new restaurant here.  Melissa had a club sandwich, I had a Reuben sandwich and Bill had breakfast.  Service was really fast and the food was great!  We took Melissa home after that and we came home.  We took a short nap and then we went to Meijer to spent two $10 certificates we had from there.  We bought a Skip Bo game and we let Melissa know she can keep the other game so they can play it with Max.  He really liked that game on Thanksgiving.  We picked up a few other things we had coupons for.  We came home and played Skip Bo.  I was the winner.  We watched the movie Christmas for a Dollar afterward.  I love that movie and the closeness of the family in it.  It always touches my heart.  


No comments: