Monday, December 5, 2022

Tues., 12/6/22, Lots of phone calls today, Delivered some soup, went to Hailey’s University Symphony concert

Hailey’s cute Christmas tree 

Hailey after the concert 

Hailey in the CMU University Band


                                  Hailey on the left center behind empty chair playing her French Horn


We slept in until 8:30.  Ate breakfast, did  morning reading and Advent devotion.  Went and dropped some soup off to friends.  Got some apples peeled and sliced and put in the freezer.  Didn’t have time to make applesauce because Melissa reminded me of Haileys concert.  I had talked to Kimmy who invited me to Jacob and Eli's concerts tonight and I told her I would love to go. Then I called Melissa and told her, she reminded me of Hailey's concert which I had told Hailey I would be at a back in November.  I had to call Kimmy back and tell her I couldn't come to the boys concerts.  I have been to their concerts this year, but haven't been to Haileys.  I am sure thankful they are going to live stream it.  I was supposed to be at Melissa’s at 5:45, but accidentally got there an hour early.  I went in and visited.  Bruce was painting the hallway.  He ended up going with us which was wonderful since he drove us.  I had him drive my car and he did a great job.  I was happy because I don’t like driving when it’s dark out and raining.  


Haileys concert was really good.   She did amazing.  We took pictures afterwards and then went to McDonald’s.  We went in and had burgers and Frappes.  Bruce just had coffee. We took Hailey to her dorm, then left for home.  It was just misting a little.   When I got home, I watched Eli and Jacob's concert on live stream.  It was a really good concert too and the boys did amazing.  Lots of talent in our family.  



No comments: