Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday, 12/9/22, Went to dentist, lunch with Maddy and Brielle, shopping, celebrated Max's birthday

Maddy and Brielle at the restaurant
Max ready to open his gifts


 


 
I told Bruce I was taking his picture...this is how he posed.  He hid his face.
Next pose for Bruce
Lots of Candles on that cake (17)
Bill, Evan, Jack, Max, Bruce Hailey and me








Bill, Vader and my only picture of Bruce lol
Melissa

Hailey and Abby.  Abby has to wear the cone because she is biting her foot
Jack
Evan

Both dogs thought they wanted cake and ice cream lol

Vikki made the hanging light.  It looks so pretty.  Great job Vikki!

I got up early so I could get my Bible reading in before going to the dentist.  My appointment was at 9.  I got there and was so happy that I got the same hygienist I had the last time.  She is an older lady who loves the Lord.  She is so kind and I loved hearing her testimony of how God answered prayer in her family.  She only works on Fridays and said she prays for God to send her the people he wants her to have.  So happy I was one of them. 

I came home and worked on getting my Christmas list updated on what I have bought and what I still have to get.  Met Maddy and Brielle at Bob Evans for lunch.  We had a nice visit and a good lunch.  I went shopping for Brielle's Christmas present afterwards.

Got home and relaxed for a while, then a friend wanted me to text all the miracles God did for Melissa so it would encourage her as she is going through sickness and pain.  I sent them to her and she was so thankful.  

We went to Melissa and Bruce's for Max's birthday celebration.  Max wanted us to come early so we could hang out longer.  Bruce made a roast, carrots and potatoes in the crockpot.  It didn't get done as fast as he thought it would, so we hung out for a while, then had brownie/cookie cake and ice cream which Max was happy about having first, then the roast was done and we had our meal.  It was super delicious and so was the cookie cake I had.  I didn't try the brownie, but Bill liked it.  He tried both.  We had a very nice time and it was nice that Hailey could be here for it too.  

We came home and I went through some magazines I needed to read, then Hailey came to spend the night which I'm so happy about.  She loves taking showers here in our new shower, so that's the first thing she did.  She is going to her friend Ally's grandpa's funeral tomorrow morning.  



No comments: